...no judgment, criticism, or cynicism here...

Technically, it's just another regular day. But today, I have decided that I am going to conjure up and store all the crackpot ideas in a place other than my head. Hence, the birth of the Rough Copy.

Folks, Rough Copy is a notebook that has the capability of holding thoughts and ideas that would otherwise come and go. Without the Rough Copy, some of these thoughts would die prematurely- that is without even taking up forms.

Some ideas are so complex that the brain cannot articulate them; Rough copy understands that problem. She doesn't seek out logic or sense in her inhabitants. From Love notes to suicide notes, scribbles to doodles, the Rough Copy will house everything- there's no discrimination here. And, most importantly, the content in the Rough Copy are, more often than not, first drafts-raw and unabridged.

Finally, she is an abyss for words, so there is no need for frugality. There is no recession here, it's always a boom in this room. So I shall write away...

Friday, December 25, 2009

I detest Girija...

I detest Girija, not because I like KP but, because he just won't die. By the way, my favorite word of the day is- "Katakchhya," meaning satire.

http://www.nagariknews.com/nagarik-blog/85-blog/8326-2009-12-19-04-40-01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment